SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER

SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
WHY DONT YOU TRY A THIS KIND OF ROMANTIC DATE WITH HER?

2/26/2011

WENSHA PASAY BRANCH: THE SECOND CHANCE


WENSHA PASAY BRANCH: SECOND CHANCE

Ok, even my first experience at Wensha Pasay Branch is not good, I still decided to come back and give them the second chance.

Entering the Spa, I got my two fingers crossed hoping that this time everything will turn out good.

This time I decided to have the PROMO 7 with the "BODY MASSAGE AND BODY WASH for only P800." The front desk gave us our locker keys upon checking-in, and guess what? THEY GAVE US THE HIGHEST LOCKER IN THE AREA.

We need to carry a ladder, then climb on it for us to be able to access out lockers. Its really unconvenient that I almost fell.

After putting our things in the locker, We decided to freshen up ourselves by using the sauna and steam room. We stayed in the wet area for about an hour and then I decided to have my BODY WASH. I asked the staff in the wet area, where is the girl who is doing the BODY WASH, and she told me that the girl already went home.

I said, "What?? Why you will accept me getting this promo if she already got home?" The staff replied that they are looking for me in the wet area 30 minutes ago before the girl went home, but maybe Iam in the dining area thats why they didnt found me.

I said, "Are you kidding me? Im here at the wet area for more than an hour now!" I really cant understand they excuses, and they decided to call the girl back . Fine I had my body wash but I waited more than 30minutes before the girl came back to the spa.

Thats really not a good start again for Wensha Pasay branch second chance. That time I just expect the best for last , that my massage should take away all negative experience I had again with their branch.

So its my my turn to have my full body massage. At first it fine, but then after 15minutes, the therapist is sleeping on me! Gosh! I can feel her stopping in the massage from time to time and then falling asleep.

Because of that I really not enjoyed the massage and gave her no tip at all! I do not know why they have a very poor customer service at Wensha Pasay! FROM THAT MOMENT I SAID TO MYSELF NOT TO GO BACK AT WENSHA PASAY, AND JSUT GO IN WENSHA TIMOG INSTEAD!!!