SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER

SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
WHY DONT YOU TRY A THIS KIND OF ROMANTIC DATE WITH HER?

2/27/2011

THE SPA: GREENBELT EXPERIENCE

THE SPA: MY ULTIMATE GREENBELT EXPERIENCE

After a very tiring day of window shopping at Greenbelt, my feet are very sore that Im really craving for massage. Just in time when I passed by THE SPA in Greenbelt.

I asked the front desk if they have available slot and fortunately Im so lucky to have one since they are always full.

They showed me the way upstairs where the girl's locker area is and they gave me my robe and towel.

Well entering the SPA, if your alone you can really have a good quality time with yourself.

The ambiance is so relaxing and the staff is so polite. I immediately took a shower and after that spent minutes at the steam room.

I didnt asked if they have sauna, and I didnt see any jacuzzi as well. I only have 15 minutes to use the wet area before my massage will start so I just made my mind to just have the steam bath.

After 15 minutes I was led by the staff to the common room to have my massage. My massage is ok and definitely good. 

Having researches, The SPA also have their premier villas in some branches like in eastwood and the fort where you can have a hotel like room with private jacuzzi you can share with your partner.

I can say that THE SPA AND SURIYA are the best spa in the metro where you can say its worth your money for the relaxation plus the ambiance experience.