SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER

SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
WHY DONT YOU TRY A THIS KIND OF ROMANTIC DATE WITH HER?

2/26/2011

SECOND STOP: WENSHA PASAY BRANCH FIRST VISIT


WENSHA PASAY BRANCH FIRST VISIT!

Having my first and nice experience at Wensha Timog I decided to visit their Pasay branch because Ive heard this branch is much bigger.

I'm so excited when we got there at Pasay branch, Its definitely bigger than Timog branch. They also have a gym you can use in your stay in the Spa.

The dining area is much bigger, and more foods are being offered at the buffet. The wet area is much bigger too, with pool chairs.

Okay, since I had the best Wensha experience all the time in Timog, I expected to Wensha Pasay experience the same as well. But something has gone wrong.

My first experience in Wensha Pasay, I chose to have the "VENTUSA" massage for P880. Massage went did quite fine but not as good as Timog therapist ( thats why I havent fell asleep).

Im not that satisfied with the massage and I asked them If i can have another full body massage, but they refused and said that maybe I will got too much massage on my back if they do that which is bad.

Instead, they recommended to upgrade my body massage to their "PROMO 4" which says
 "VENTUSA AND FOOT MASSAGE FOR ONLY P1188"..

I said OK, I already paid 880 earlier so it means I will just add 308 and have my foot massage. So I had my foot massage done, and Im quite satisfied now with the massage.

When we are about to check out, Im shocked that they are asking me additional P600 for the foot massage instead of the P308 they said earlier for the package.

Talked to the receptionist, I informed her about the package the therapist told me and how it goes, and she is NOT aware how the package goes. It ends up asking their supervisor who said that the package cannot be upgraded because in PROMO 4, VENTUSA AND FOOT MASSAGE SHOULD BE DONE AT THE SAME TIME WITH 2 THERAPIST.

I then asked them, why they told me to upgrade my body massage to that promo when it shouldnt be upgraded. Well, They just apologise, said that the therapist is just new and give me wrong information, they really cant do anything about it and I need to pay for the P600.

I'm really disappointed about what happened so I end up cancelling all the "TIP" i gave to the therapist.