SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER

SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
WHY DONT YOU TRY A THIS KIND OF ROMANTIC DATE WITH HER?

2/27/2011

TOCARRE SPA @ ANTEL SUITES: SPA FROM PROMOTION


                              TOCARRE SPA @ ANTEL SUITES: THE SPA FROM PROMOTION

Im always a fan of buying online coupons because its giving you biggest discounts from different stores and companies.

One day, they have a deal for only P999 where you can enjoy 60 min massage plus facial at Tocarre Spa. It sounds great and hearing Tocarre Spa is at Antel Suites, I think its worth enough and I bought the deal.

After five days, My coupon is now valid at Tocarre Spa and called them for reservation.

I arrived there just in time, and they showed me the way to the locker and wet area. On the promotion coupon, we can only use the wet area for 10 mins.. And I didnt like that.

They told me I need to pay additional fee if I want to extend the use of the wet area, and I agreed.

Their locker and wet area is nice. You will have one lady assistant while you were at the wet area.

Steam room and Sauna is quite fine (even they also have the old-sauna where you have to pour water in rocks), jacuzzi is quite ok because its not that hot..( its more on cold jacuzzi actually and Im expecting it to be hot)

It made me happy when the lady serve us free iced tea while on jacuzzi. We used the wet area for only 30mins, then after that we are led to the lounge.

We are asked to stay at the lounge while waiting for the room to be available. Okay, the lounge is quite good and relaxing but it made me bored waiting for them to go back to us after an hour. Does it took an hour to fix the room while we can see therapist running around the lounge?

So the time for my massage has come up, after waiting so long at the lounge it made me very tired and sleepy and im expecting to be well relaxed at the massage.

And then my massage started, its the softest massage I ever had in my life! like a lover just caressing my body and its not a massage at all!

I told the therapist to please put harder pressure since Im at hard massage since my body really soares. She put a bit hard but I think its only moderate, Then after "3minutes" its gone back to the original soft caress massage!

Im a bit mad and I dont want to repeat myself, so I just frown the whole shift of massage!

I think she can see my face how I frown but she didnt care to fix her massage!

And the facial they are saying? its not really facial , its just massaging your face with different kind of oils and sponges..

Well the ambiance of Tocarre Spa is quite nice, but the service of the therapists is not that satisfying!