SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER

SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
WHY DONT YOU TRY A THIS KIND OF ROMANTIC DATE WITH HER?

2/26/2011

SURIYA SPA: PERFECT SPA

                                                         
                                                SURIYA SPA:  THE PERFECT SPA


One day, I visited Tiendesitas then suddenly it started to rain thats why I decided to enter the
Suriya Spa in Frontera Verde.  I chose the to have "Hot Stone Massage" that time because I think thats the best one for 90minute massage.

The lady led me to a room that has a private jacuzzi inside. It looks like a hotel room with a lazy boy and private jacuzzi.

I enjoyed the steam bath and jacuzzi for almost an hour while they are heating up the stones.

The room has a very relaxing music as well that will help you clear your mind. I also like their body wash and lotion in the room because you can smell and see thats not like the cheap ones.

Im already quite satisfied even I havent done with my massage yet.

The lady then knock on my door and asked me If im ready to have the massage, So I open the door and let her in.

The stone is really hot. I like it when she rub it in my back with oil. The feeling is very relaxing that I fell asleep fast.

After the massage, they gave me hot green tea which I like as well. You will also have your private time to dress up in the room and walk out if your ready.

Since then, Im always going back to Suriya if I have time.

Its also the most romantic spa for couples since they can have a hotel-room like with private jacuzzi they can share together.

Highly recommended and satisfied.