SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER

SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
WHY DONT YOU TRY A THIS KIND OF ROMANTIC DATE WITH HER?

2/26/2011

NEO DAY SPA : BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY


NEO DAY SPA: BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY

Me and my Sister decided to go to the "Myth of the Human Body Exhibit" At the fort, We felt tired that day so we decided to drop by at the nearest spa at the Global City, the NEO DAY SPA.

This spa has a good promotion since they have celebrity endorsers thats why we decided to try it.

The ambiance is quite good and their services is quite expensive. They almost have same price with other well known spa like Suirya and The Spa that services ranges from 1100+++.

So we go up second floor for the locker and wet area. They do not have a jacuzzi for everyone to use. If you want to have a jacuzzi, you need to reserve it first and pay additional 1000.

They do not have steam bath, but they have sauna. Their sauna is like the old-sauna where you have to pour water on the rocks that have been heating on the stoves. You just have 15 minutes to use the sauna and your massage will start.

Funny thing is, my sister spent 15 minutes in shower room, and Im in sauna while she is in shower.
When 15 minutes is over the lady told us to go to the massage room immediately even my sister havent gone to sauna yet because sauna is strictly 15 minutes only to be used.

Okay, I really dont like it much that they dont have a jacuzzi to use or steam room and its like your in a hurry to use the only sauna they have.

While on the massage, I think the therapist is just giving me a soft massage even I chose the
"Deep Tissue Massage" so I can have hard massage. She asked me if the pressure is okay, and I told her to make it more harder because I cant hardly feel anything,

So she made it a little bit harder for the first 10minutes, then after that gone back to the soft massage where you can hardly feel anything.

I'm so tired to repeat myself again to tell her it should be harder that I might gone rude.

After our massage, I asked my sister how's her massage and we had the same opinion! Even her own therapist have a very soft massage.

We really didnt get what we paid for at Neo Spa spending more than a thousand per one service which is really not satisfying.

We concluded that we can have the better massage that night if we call the home service which is only 250 per hour!