SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER

SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
WHY DONT YOU TRY A THIS KIND OF ROMANTIC DATE WITH HER?

2/26/2011

FIRST SPOT: WENSHA TIMOG















WENSHA TIMOG BRANCH

Wensha is the most popular 24-hour spa here in the Metro. If you want to have a full relaxation and money worth services, WENSHA TIMOG is one of the recommended SPAS.

For as low as P680, you can enjoy 60minute massage, with 6hours spa accomodation with free buffet and unlimitted use of the wet area (jacuzzi, sauna, shower, steam).

Im also a fan of their "BODY WASH" that is better than body scrub. For only P190 pesos, you can see how all your dead skin cells being washed away that gives you more fairer skin after.

You can also bring any scrub materials or hair treatment you want to use while on their wet area! I used to bring hotoil or cellophane treatment while enjoying their steam bath.

When it comes to massage, WENSHA TIMOG BRANCH therapists are definitely the best.

Since I have been visiting almost all the SPA here in the metro, Im alsways asking them to give me a hard massage. So when the therapist asked me if I want hard or moderate massage, I said hard..

But then when she do it hard, I really cant stand it or breathe fine, so I asked her to just have it moderate.

I think thats how well experienced their therapist are.

Timog branch is the main branch of WENSHA thats why I think all the best and senior staffs are there.