SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER

SEARCHING FOR THE BEST AND ROMANTIC SPA FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
WHY DONT YOU TRY A THIS KIND OF ROMANTIC DATE WITH HER?

2/27/2011

SM KENKO SPA @NETWORLD HOTEL


SM KENKO: JAPANESE SPA

My quest for the best spa is still on going, that I keep researching on the internet where's my next spa stop when I saw this authentic japanese spa, SM Kenko.

Me and my sister chose the head and neck massage at that time since we both have headaches that time.

Before entering the the wet area, you need to be fully naked and the lady will give you only a hand towel while your in the wet area.

I really love the heat of their hot jacuzzi. Their jacuzzi comes with a jet massage similar to the one it has at Ace Water Spa. It gives you maximum effect of relaxation.

I also like their steam room and sauna. They have an infrared sauna that makes it very very nice. I prefer infrared sauna than old-sauna type because the smell of grass wood in infrared sauna is very relaxing.

I love it there that you can use the wet area for unlimitted time. They also have a body wash area like in Wensha, but its a self service one, so I asked my sister to scrub me after having steam.

After an hour, we decided to have our massage. Its at their lounge where theres a very wide window you can see over the streets of Manila.

The massage is quite good and I did say my headache is gone after the massage. I also like the taste of the tea they gave me.